Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Uncle Nick loves to read to kids. Sam took advantage of that for several books. This is Sam's cute little cousin Tayla.

Sam was helping me in the kitchen yesterday when we heard Will waking up from his nap. Sam disappeared and everything was quiet, so I finished up what I was doing before I went in. I found them both in the crib when I walked in.
Sam loves to make Will laugh by bouncing him. He's not allowed to jump in the crib, so this was the next best thing. Will LOVED it.

2 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

luke loves to jump into liam's crib too. i can't get them both to sleep before 9 to save my life. i think i'm going crazy. btw you're famous--or at least, your picture is up on our photo page :)

Christine said...

I love Will's hair-they are such fun boys