Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Milk

I just had a sip of cow's milk (as Sam always refers to it, he doesn't like rice or soy milk so he's very specific). I accidentally filled Sam's cup too full, so I had a taste. It's the first milk I've had in about five months, and it was really good. I made cinnamon rolls on Sunday (I ate four that night). Of course they were full of dairy, especially butter, so Will's skin hasn't been great. I also ate banana bread last night, which has shortening in it, so Will puked all over the carpet this morning. At least he didn't spit up on Sam's face again, like he did last night (Mike was holding Will and sitting next to Sam on the couch. Will leaned over and got Sam's face and shirt. So sad). We went to the doctor this morning for Will's flu shot and we saw our fun cousins Beth, Andrew, & Peter Clayton.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun surprise to see Sam's face come through the door. Next time we need to schedule at the same time, so we can talk while we wait!