Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lots of fun!

I wish I could look this good eight months pregnant. Instead of doing a regular shower, we went to lunch and loaded Tass up with baby stuff. It was totally stress-free, and we had a blast. I think this is my new preferred method for baby showers!


To celebrate Mike's birthday (28!!) we went snowshoeing up beautiful Lambs Canyon. Mike pulled Sam up in the sled and I had Will in the baby bjorn. We didn't actually need snowshoes (thanks to the snowmobiles), and we only lasted about an hour up, but we had a great time. Mike and Sam sledded back down to the car. It was freezing, but the kids were good sports. Such fun boys!

For Christmas I got myself (thanks to Charles) Easy Cut-up Cakes for Kids. It takes all the regular pans that everyone has, and makes cute, fun cakes. Sam helped me make an igloo cake for Mike (in honor of our adventure yesterday).


Mike was posing for the camera. Sam wasn't...just having a taste like Dad. Sam has already picked the train cake for his next birthday (shocking, I know). It looks super easy, and it's so cute. All of my cake decorating classes are coming in handy now. I guess I should probably go back and finish. I really did take some classes with my friend, but life got so busy that neither one of us have made the time to do the rest of them.

After all the talk about the snow, I never did get a picture.

1 comments:

Us said...

Interesting cake!

You are so clever.