Daddy bathed the boys tonight. Daddy left a full bottle of shampoo in the tub after he washed the boys. Daddy left to go watch basketball. Mommy went in the bathroom and found lots of bubbles and an empty shampoo bottle. At least it was fun! (And in Daddy's defense, we usually leave the shampoo in the tub until bath time is over. Will is just going through this horrendous dumping phase.)
- a bathroom covered in toothpaste (pics to come)
- a bathroom covered in Vaseline (exactly one week after the toothpaste debacle)
- black grease on the carpet (not Will)
- white chocolate melting wafers stuffed down Will's heat vent (which I discovered when the heat was on). (Definitely Will)
- a water leak that soaked carpet on both levels of the house (not Will)
- a now-empty bottle of BioSilk (you know, the expensive hair stuff), found on the floor next to my bathroom. I have no doubt it was Will. And I can't figure out where he dumped it.
- all of the pillows and cushions were thrown to the living room floor. Will was jumping on the naked couch, but paused long enough to tell me (with a HUGE smile) "I finish homework!"
- wet carpet underneath the fridge. Because Will opened the door and just pushed the water dispenser button. No cup, just lots of water.
UPDATE 2/2/10: Yesterday Will dumped half a bottle of shampoo on the carpet. Today he smeared Desitin on his bedding and carpet.