Friday, January 15, 2010

Cute Molly

I love bathing babies in the kitchen sink. Molly is so small and unlike her brothers (in the splashing department) that I can still put her in, and she's almost a year old! The boys didn't last nearly that long.She looks chubby, but she's little for her age! She's probably the size of the average 8-9 month old baby, yet she's got chub. We don't get it, but we love it!


Will was very jealous of Molly's bath, so he stripped naked right behind me and demanded a bath in the sink. He is so funny!

Molly almost has enough hair to keep a clip in place! I'm excited.

She has a lot more hair than the boys did at this age, which I'm having a lot of fun with! I always did my sister's hair growing up. I taught myself how to french braid with her hair, which is lucky for Molly! (I don't think Melissa particularly enjoyed being my guinea pig, but I could do a mean french braid!)

0 comments: