Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching Up

Will LOVES hats. He sleeps in them, bathes in them, and generally has one close by. I guess he couldn't decide which one was his favorite, so he decided to wear both! He wore his light hat so much that he drained the batteries in less than a month. What a great Christmas gift!


Sam was blue. I was red. And his win was legitimate. How am I so bad at a game of luck?


Sam thought it was great to feed Molly. I'm not sure if she enjoyed it quite as much as he did.

Corbin joined us for playgroup, but he got a little sad. (Notice that he's bigger than Molly. And 3 months younger. He's huge and she's tiny!)
That's my girl!

Will.

We made these fun snowman cookies. They were so rich that the boys didn't even want to eat them!

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Oh I love those pictures of Corbin and Molly! How cute are they? And yes he is huge and she is tiny, its so crazy he is 3 months younger! BTW, Happy birthday tomorrow little miss Molly! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love Will and his hats, he cracks me up! And yes the mattresses...I thought I was getting a great deal, its a long story so remind me to tell you sometime!