Monday, January 7, 2008

Shhh

Yesterday Sam came up to me and said, "I need to tell you a shadowy secret about trains." He leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Do you think Thomas is a really useful engine?" Love that kid.

Tonight we went to Thomas and Kim's house and had some soup & breadsticks and cookies with them. Kim is such a trooper. She's been on bedrest for 8 weeks. No internet, and the only tv is in the basement. She's crocheting a pretty amazing project though. Can't wait to meet the baby, who will hopefully be here in about 6 weeks or so. I'm confident they'll be naming her after me. Or at least considering it.

I'm almost done with Eclipse.

And did anyone see American Gladiator? Wow, and it used to be just for Saturday afternoons.

And Will is teething. Discovered that on Emily's wedding day. That combined with his cough equals a sad baby. And I've been eating some dairy and soy lately because I'm a jerk. Poor kid. Still, all things considered, he's been really good. Minimal fussiness, and he's been taking great naps. Hmm. Maybe I like teething after all.

0 comments: