Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mmmm

I made good bread. It's white though, so now I need to make good wheat bread.

Today Sam has been playing with imaginary trains. Apparently he doesn't have enough real ones. He even let Mike hold one of them when we got to the Stewart's house. Kaitlin's mission farewell was today, so we went down for lunch and sacrament meeting. She's going to Germany. She gave a great talk, and you can tell she's going to be an awesome missionary! [Kaitlin is the same age as Jane (whose farewell is next month) and another Stuart cousin (whose farewell is next week), plus Jane has another friend (like a sister) whose farewell was also today.] When I first met Jane she was in junior high. I feel really old. When I find my camera I'll post the only picture I took today, which was of Uncle Nick reading to Sam and cute Tayla.

Sam spilled some popcorn on the floor. I asked him to clean it up, and he picked it all up except for a couple of pieces. I asked him to come back and pick the rest up, but he told me Spencer (his imaginary train, also a Thomas train) couldn't pick it up. I asked why, and Sam replied, "Because trains don't have hands!" Duh mom.

Will loves baby food bananas! He ate the whole container. Happy mommy. It's 7:45 and both kids are in bed for the night. Very happy mommy.

2 comments:

Max Fam said...

Share your bread recipe!

Oh! I'm so sad, my parents got to talk to you at Em's wedding. I was going to come, but got sick, so I decided to stay in - and I was so looking forward to meeting my best bloggin' buddy! Maybe next time I'm in Utah we'll have to get together. Oh, and I have (what I think is) a GREAT wheat recipe. Do you have a grinder? I grind my wheat fresh, and it makes a difference. Email me at heidimaxfield@hotmail.com, to remind me to send you the recipe.

Anonymous said...

I need to practice bread making. I've done it a couple times, but it has never turned out awesome. Any tips?