Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cheese!

So many poems in Where the Sidewalk Ends that I love. Now Sam loves these poems too, especially the ones about the crocodile at the dentist, and captain hook!
The crayons that Sam is holding are funny to me. When Mike and I were registering for our wedding, we were at Target with the scanning gun. Mike saw the classic box of eight crayola crayons, and insisted we register for them. I thought he was a little insane (but so cute), so we scanned them. One of my friends thought it was hilarious and she got them for us. Yesterday when Sam found them was the first time they had ever been used.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

becky, I love your blog. It's always so fun to read what's going on. I've been so intriged by that book too. You'll have to tell me how the recipes taste. By the way, what day does Jane leave? and when is she speaking in church?
We want to make sure we see her before she is off to Canada.