Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dinner

A few nights ago we went to IHOP for dinner because I felt like going out and Sam wanted pancakes. He ate 5. (I got him the all you can eat pancakes.) I'm sure he would have eaten more but our server hated us. We barely got the second plate. I thought maybe she was just having a bad night, but then she was very friendly to the family next to us, and even refilled their waters and told them to have a nice night. She slapped our ticket on the table and walked away (never checked on us, and I was dying for more water when we left). We're nice people. Still not sure why she had it out for us. I didn't leave her a great tip.
Anyway, tonight I made apple cinnamon pancakes for dinner. I thought Sam would love them since they're almost more like a dessert, and he never snubs anything that resembles a treat. I gave him his dinner and he took a few bites. "Moooom, I wanted IHOP pancakes!" He was a trooper and ate half of it anyway.

1 comments:

Christine said...

It doesn't get any better than IHOP pancakes.