Tuesday, January 22, 2008

18 inches of snow

One news station said 20 inches.
I got stuck trying to get out of the driveway tonight. It was just snow from the plow (we had it completely cleared before the plow came by). My car isn't great in the snow anyway, but this is just ridiculous. I was going to dinner with the girls (women?) in my neighborhood, and some of them just happened to be driving by on their way. One of them and my brother pushed me back into the driveway, and I rode with them instead. Yesterday it warmed up a tiny bit, just enough to make the ground moist. That means there's a thin sheet of ice everywhere hidden under the thin layer of snow we got today. I love where we live, but I guess this is the one disadvantage. Mike is coming home tonight (with the good camera), so I'll get a picture that really shows how much snow we have. It's insane.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Man, I haven't seen that much snow in a long time