Thursday, December 20, 2007

'Tis the Season

It's now 7:40 AM. I've been up since 5:19. Will was having some major gas issue or something, and after 50 minutes he was back in bed. I guess I was too, but then the alarm went off and Mike got up...so I did too. It's not even 8:00 and I really need a nap. I need to go inventory my new shipment of shirts that I have to embroider.

We have new neighbors!! We're so excited because they're our same ages, and they have babies! They have a 3 month old and a 4 month old, so at least one (maybe both, depending) of them will be the same grade as Will. They adopted a baby and then had a baby a month later. Talk about a surprise. They're so nice, we're excited to get to know them better.

Last night Sam and I went caroling with the Mia Maids for our YW activity. He was the loudest of all, mostly singing about trucks. There was also a lot of jumping. When Mike got home he asked Sam if he had fun caroling. Sam looked disgusted and said he'd been singing, not caroling.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Don't you love when you meet couples that are in the same boat as you? By the way I love your new blog layout.