Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Let it snow!

This was not even half way through our last snow storm. The little picnic table in the bottom right corner was almost completely covered. We got tons of snow...we had to shovel twice. We've even had our friends over a couple of times to sled down our hill. It's perfect for kids.

My newest job: embroidery! It's pretty cool, I need to take some pictures of stuff I've done. It's involved, but I've just about got the hang of it. Yesterday I made a couple of hats, and a cute little baby blanket. As soon as I learn the software I'll be able to do pretty much anything with it. I better hurry too, Mike has TONS of shirts for me to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool! I'm excited to see some of your projects. Now, do you buy a machine like that? Do you rent it? p.s. I'm going to do the tag, promise

Us said...

That machine is so neat. It sure beats the old days when everything was done by hand.