Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tagged by Kimbur

The rules when you are tagged:A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I love trying new recipes and improvising old ones. I look forward to the day I can eat a normal diet again. Cooking with cheese may not be healthy, but it sure is tasty.
2. I love to read. Currently I'm reading three books, but New Moon is ready for me to pick up at the library. As soon as I get it life will be on hold for a few days. Sam's favorite place to go is the library. We love books at our house!
3. I was my high school valedictorian. Actually, there were eight of us, but I spoke at graduation as the valedictorian representative (I was invited to speak, but then had to try out). I also spoke at my junior high graduation. I'm a nerd.
4. The only show I watch on tv is Heroes, but we usually miss it (it has to be on a Monday), so we watch it on the internet when we have time during the week. Other than that I really don't watch tv...not even the news. Well, last night I watched part of the Jazz game with Mike, Eric, & Renee. Go Jazz. Except I don't really care. Good game last night though, they won.
5. I love getting a good deal! There's always something great at the DI, and I love my 50% off at Robert's. I always shop the grocery ads, and I love my coupons. Can you say Cafe Rio Free Meal? (Sidenote: tonight I'm trying some Cafe Rio recipes that I found on a couple of recipe blogs. I have very high hopes. And most of the produce for it was even on sale at Ream's this week.)
6. I am so blessed to have a great husband and two fun, adorable boys. I love my family so much...life is good. No, life is great!

I tagged: Lori, Christine, Steph, Andrea, Beth

2 comments:

Max Fam said...

girl - I think we'd get along great! We have to get past being blog friends! Maybe once I'm back in Utah...We both love cooking, recipes and GOOD DEALS! :)

Us said...

Hey, I remember your high school graduation speech. (Okay, I admit it. I don't remember it exactly, but I remember you giving it.) ☺