Monday, December 17, 2007

SPOILED!

Tonight while I was at a girls night out dinner with my Clayton sisters (in-law) to celebrate Emily's upcoming wedding, Mike was busy being my own personal Santa. I came home to...

The pictures are pretty bad, but you get the idea. My very own double oven!!! It is SOOO nice, I love it. It has pretty much every feature. It even has a built-in meat thermometer. You stick the probe in the meat and the other end plugs into the oven, and then it displays the internal temp of the meat as it's cooking. How amazing is that? I've been talking forever about having double ovens, and I always drool whenever I see a nice oven (yes, I'm a major weirdo). This will be my Christmas and birthday present for at least 3-5 years, but I'm so excited! I have a convection oven! We'll be cooking a turkey for Christmas (a Costco employee perk, thanks Eric!), so now we'll be able to (hopefully) cook a perfect turkey. Yay!!! Mike wins the best husband of the year award!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get Steve to read your blog and get some ideas?! That is so fun. I too am a fan of the double oven, especially the confection feature. How fun! I'm also jealous of the GNO with the Claytons sisters...we are excited for Em's wedding. See you soon!

Us said...

That is so neat! Isn't it great when husbands want to pamper us with wonderful appliances? :)