Friday, December 28, 2007

Just couldn't wait

I still don't have my computer back, but I'm getting such a back log of pictures that I decided to post them. My lazy side said wait until you get your computer so you download pictures only once. My lazier side said if you don't do it now it will take you 3 hours to post them.

Sam and his cousins Adelle and Lilly attacking Uncle Hyrum. I think the red eyes in this picture are appropriate.
It's hard not to have Christmas cheer with such cute little elves!
The cast of the Clayton (etc) Family Live Nativity. All I can say is, kids are hilarious. I got a lot of video too, but that will have to wait (lazy). This was so funny...and there was a fairly minimal amount of crying.
Sam didn't want to be Joseph anymore. And he really didn't want me to take his picture.

Today was Emily's wedding, so there's still tons to post. Such a great day. Mike wants to go to bed though, so it will have to wait. We're so glad to have Charles in the family!

1 comments:

Christine said...

i think Will's little hat was one of the cutest things I have ever seen!