Saturday, December 8, 2007

Daily Adventures

One of the hats I made for the Garden Center. This new machine is so cool!


I love checking on kids after they go to sleep. You never know how you'll find them. Honestly, I never put him to bed with a blanket on his face. That's just his comfort. Sam's the same way.


I was cracking this egg for my banana bread and the shell broke, but nothing happened. The membrane pulled away from the shell, so the egg was cracked and open, but still sealed inside. Okay, sounds lame, but it was really weird. Almost rivaled the time I got two yokes in one shell.

That's at least 8 or 9 inches (don't want to go outside to check for sure), and there's no sign of it letting up. I like snow, but this is ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, that machine is incredibly, no doubt the operator too. The hat looks so professional, way to go. Sam is so funny. I love hearing the things he says. Fun post

Anonymous said...

I mean incredible,