Friday, December 7, 2007

That boy

A boy in our neighborhood came by doing a fundraiser, so he was in our house for a few minutes. Sam talked to him and ran around for a second, but then went downstairs to where Eric was. After the boy left (Collin? there are 14 kids in their family, hard to keep track. btw, this family's last name is Herd. Really.), Eric came upstairs to ask who it was. He was curious because when Sam went downstairs Eric asked him the same thing and Sam said, "I don't know...the boy with the funny hair."

Will is taking his third nap of the day! Yesterday he only took one, and I was ready to pull my hair out. I gave him applesauce today. I should get some video...he shuddered with almost every bite, and he gagged several times. The gagging occured just as the food was entering his mouth, but then he was able to swallow it. (He did not choke.) I hope he starts liking solids soon. Maybe I should have Kimbur come and feed him. She fed Sam mashed potatoes when he was a baby, but he dry heaved a couple of times and then puked on her. I think my babies have serious texture issues. Sam, incidentally, will not eat mashed potatoes.

0 comments: