Saturday, December 15, 2007

Break a leg...or a head

Today was Will's acting debut as baby Jesus in the ward Primary Nativity. When I was handing him to the cute girl playing Mary, I accidentally hit his head on the side of the stable (it was an awkward hand-off). Will was a pro, didn't make a sound. He was a perfect baby Jesus, and half the ward told me how great he was. It was so adorable. Santa came at the end of the party and Sam was excited to sit on his lap. He was a little apprehensive at first, but he was very brave. The picture doesn't look very happy, but he smiled right after I took it, and even told Santa all the names of the trains he wants for Christmas.


My cousin Eliza is here for Christmas, but she's moving back from Ohio in a few weeks. She and her boys came and played all day yesterday.

These are our neighbor gifts this year...ginger snaps, toffee (Sam keeps calling it coffee), and truffles. The truffles are yummy but a pain, I think I'll dip pretzels for the rest of the plates.
And my goal for today is to decorate my tree!

2 comments:

Christine said...

what a cute little actor

Stuff said...

I really wish that I was one of your neighbors! That plate of goodies looks delicious.
Merry Christmas!