Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Texting?

I took this before the storm was even over, and then we got some more snow the next day. We have ice all over the driveway because it warmed up the day after and then went below freezing again. So much snow!
Sam was jumping on his bed and they both laughed and laughed. I love hearing brothers laugh together. Probably not good to let him jump on the bed, but it makes them both so happy.
Will managed to untie the corner of the bumper (the rocking chair is right there and he loves to grab the ties when I burp him). This was how I found him after his nap...exploring.

BIG NEWS! Will takes a binky. 3 days ago he started sucking on the binky. I still can't believe it. I'm not sure if I like it though. Sam never took one, so he has straight teeth and we never had to wean him off it. It's so convenient when I just need a minute to finish what I'm doing, but I don't want him to become permanently attached to it. What to do?

I made toffee today (yum!) and I had a bag of toffee bits leftover from the last batch (sometimes it's fun to throw them on top with the nuts). Sam took the bag and a scoop he found on the counter and set to work on the floor. When Mike asked him what he was doing Sam replied, "I'm texting." He didn't even look up. It took quite a lot of vacuuming to get all the texting out of the carpet.
I bought Sam a little nativity to have in his room, and when Mike was putting him to bed Sam backed Thomas the Train up to the manger and said, "I'm collecting baby Jesus."

0 comments: