Friday, May 16, 2008

Update II

Current freezer temp: 39 degrees

I called customer service again, but this time I got a supervisor (why didn't I just do that in the first place?). She set up another appointment for the freezer...at no charge this time! Based on the number of past service calls, she said I wouldn't have to pay for the next one. She also quoted me a price for a replacement unit (with a prorated discount, since it's not under warranty), but it's more than we paid originally. I asked if there was anything she could do about refunding my money from yesterday (since he didn't even fix it), and she gave me back the $65 for the trip charge. Ha ha! Feels good.

1 comments:

Christine said...

oh my word. I hate dealing with stuff like that. I am really sorry. I also hate when people make it sound like you are supposed to know things. Stupid, Stupid, Rude People!