Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Times

I think I need to be more aware of holidays. I forgot it was Memorial Day until I saw the flag out front that the scouts put up. It rained a lot, and Mike went to work. We went to our friends' house for a BBQ though, so the day wasn't a total loss. Except that Will was seriously sleep deprived and Sam refused to eat, so we left early with grumpy children. It was really fun though, the Fishers and Bluncks are so great! Katie and Teri and my new motivators to work out, except that I've only worked out with Teri twice, and I've never gone with Katie. I told them to just keep inviting me, and when it's not during nap time, I'll go.

Last night Teri and I went to Katie's to watch Dan in Real Life. We talked through half the movie, and then when it was over we sat and talked for hours. I hadn't checked my watch at all...until Mike called at 1:20 AM to make sure I was okay. We couldn't believe how late it was, so we called it a night. I didn't end up going to sleep until around 3:00 though. Garbage needed to go out, dishwasher needed to be started, Will woke up crying because he's teething again. Needless to say, I've been pretty tired today. So now that's it's midnight, I might as well blog.

0 comments: