Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Major Picture Backlog

These are in no particular order, as they are from the last several weeks and I took them off two different memory cards. More recent stuff is at the top.
We had a great Relief Society focus group at Western Gardens. Lance gave us some fabulous information about designing and planting pots.

Will has completely destroyed these cheap plastic blinds. They look worse every day. They'll be replaced with something a little more sturdy.

Me and my mommy on Mother's Day! At least something went right that day!

Will is such a fun baby!

Newlyweds no more! Renee and Eric celebrated their 1 year anniversary! And they moved out today. They were here for about 9 months, I think they were ready to be on their own again. Their new apartments sound pretty nice. We're thinking about a pool party there for Will's birthday.

Two of my dear friends from high school came over for lunch and girl talk, and to show off our cute babies to each other! Sam was in the other room, not to be disturbed.



See ya aspens! Actually, we'll be seeing them all summer...those little suckers they send out are nearly impossible to get rid of! That's why they had to go. We have hundreds of them all over the back yard.

It's a miracle!

Eating Spiderman mac & cheese in a Spiderman bowl with a Spiderman spoon.

Hmmm, what's this?

I like it!
If my sticky hand touches the drawer, then it will taste good too!

Getting into more suckers!

Sam gave me this present...a spiderman puzzle piece, book about Jesus that he made in church, and two cars. He was so proud of himself for giving me such a great present.

Happy May Day

My older brother graduated from the U! That's me with my 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and our great mom.
Will loves all kinds of balls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like someo fun stuff. I love the idea of Western Garden enrichment night or maybe just a private lesson for me?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like someo fun stuff. I love the idea of Western Garden enrichment night or maybe just a private lesson for me?!