Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fixed!!!!


The fridge is FIXED!!! Even though today was rainy and gloomy, and there was even some snow for a second, it was a great day. I now have my food out of Jami's fridge and back in my own. Yay! HUGE thanks to Jami. We're so glad you guys moved in next door!


So, how many flukes can one fridge have? 2 years ago the compressor went out, and when it finally got replaced the guy didn't solder (weld? whatever) it properly. Another guy came out to fix it, but he also didn't solder it properly. The last guy finally got it right. This time the motherboard went out, which apparently is pretty rare. I had the lead Salt Lake GE technician, and he almost didn't catch it because it was such a strange problem. (He seemed irritated that the guy last week didn't diagnose my fridge properly). I didn't have to pay for the repair (or even the parts!), and now I'm very happy!! I can put all the coolers away! I finally went to Costco today and bought stuff like cheese and milk, because now I can put it away where it belongs! What a great day.

0 comments: