Friday, May 9, 2008

Funniest Ever!

We watched game 3 (Jazz v Lakers), and we even let Sam stay up late. It was an awesome game, Jazz won! Now I don't feel like I wasted my time watching. Anyway, a solicitor came to the door selling magazines (we get these people at our house ALL THE TIME). We always say no, and their parting words are always insulting, or at least rude. My favorite was the girl who implied our condos were cheap by saying, "But...look where you live." Yeah, now I'm really not going to buy your dumb subscription. Anyway, the guy that came to the door happened to be black (to be pc, African American). Sam had been watching the game for about 20 minutes, so when he saw the salesman (who was wearing basketball shoes) he said, "Hey, I was watching you on tv!" I'm glad I wasn't there, because I laughed for 5 minutes when Mike told me. Such a funny kid!

3 comments:

Christine said...

That is truly hilarious! how about today's game? It was FANTASTIC!

Tawna said...

That is very funny!!

I hate those dang magazine sales people. They are so nosy and won't let you just say no. I had an experience with a couple of them that I really couldn't get away from. Weirdest part about it, they knew some of our neighbors and knew they were out of town and stuff...kinda creepy. My parents think that people like that just go around getting info on the neighborhood and what is going on so that they can come back and break into the houses. They just make me uncomfortable.

Jami and Family said...

Hi Becky! Doug and Mike are in there watching hte game and I needed to take a little break. I am glad to know I am not the only one that says no to the door to door guys. They always manage to make me feel bad that I didn't buy anything! Cute blog, I love it!!