Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Deals

As part of my food blog, I'm going to start posting Good Sales for the week. If you're in Utah, this is helpful to compare the major grocery stores' sales. I love this. My sister emails it to me every week, and I use it to decide what to buy and where. When I shop, I have to get a deal or I don't buy it. I can't pay full price for something unless I know it never goes on sale, or I have to have it right then. But most everything goes on sale, and then I stock up. I'm embarrassed at how much butter I have in Jami's fridge (and freezer), and it wasn't all of it either (sorry Jami, but thanks!). Freezer guy's coming tomorrow though, so hopefully I'll be able to put my food back in my own fridge, and stop living out of coolers!

1 comments:

Us said...

That's awesome (the sales, not the living out of coolers...) I'll have to keep up on that. Great job!