Sunday, September 2, 2007

Party Animals

We've been partying all weekend because Sam turned 3 today! Papa and Grandma Tigger had birthdays too, so we've had lots of birthday cake the last few days. Yesterday I got a little crazy and made my first ever cheesecake and an ice cream pie to eat today. I took a little taste of the cheesecake (wish I could have had more, it wasn't bad), but that was all the dairy I could justify eating.
Sam's little friends came over on Saturday for a fun party at our house. He got lots of fun toys, most notably a Thomas train (it came with a whistle that makes Thomas go when you blow it), and a batman car that Sam calls his "fatman" car. Not sure about that one. We had a pinata too, and it was a hit! (ha ha)


Sam with a sampling of birthday presents from his friends.



Sam trying out the new 3 wheeled spiderman scooter. We sure love our Sam! Three years of fun behind us, we can hardly believe it's gone so fast!

0 comments: