Monday, September 17, 2007

Much Randomness

On Saturday I made the Costco trek with the boys. We were pulling into our parking spot when Sam asked if he could see the little snow man. I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I saw...
the little snow man, aka the Michelin man.

That evening was Nelson & Laura's wedding reception, and everything was gorgeous! I didn't have any free hands for picture taking until it was dark. Unfortunately, Will was asleep when we did this picture, and there was no way we were waking him up.




As soon as I get back over there I'll get some shots of the new patio and rock wall. It looks absolutely fabulous. I think Mike is just happy that he'll start having a day off again, he worked really hard to help get it done.



This is Eric and Renee, our new basement tenants. They made dinner tonight and I ate way too much.


They have a Nintendo Wii (so fun!), but the creepy thing about it is how you can make your little Wii players look like you, and Eric's really does...





Picture 1: Sam's project from church. No matter what it is, he always makes them draw pictures of trains on the back. These two trains are both Fergus (from Thomas). Picture 2: A skateboard with wheels. Picture 3: Sam said, "Take a picture of me erasing this!"

I stepped out of the kitchen for a minute while Sam was eating breakfast. He somehow managed to dump milk into the bag of Cheerios from his bowl. I'm a mean mom, I let the milk dry and then picked out the gross ones...can't waste a whole box of Cheerios. A few days before this, I did the same dumb thing. I was only gone for a few seconds, but when I came back he had pulled the jug of milk over to his place at the table and was putting cheerios in it. Yes, I fished them out and let him drink it. Luckily there wasn't too much left.
Today Sam brought me a can of applesause and the gravy ladel and asked if he could have some. I had just unloaded the dishwasher, so the drawer was full of clean spoons...

At Costco my checker (a guy) told me my baby was beautiful. At the grocery store today my bagger told me Will was cute. My mailman came to the door today to ask me something and as he was leaving told me my baby was a cutie. Women say that stuff all the time, but guys don't. Kind of funny. Obviously I agree with them, and while I realize I may be biased, I also realize that doesn't make me wrong. :) Will smiles for anyone, our social baby just loves people. He doesn't cry much, he's a great sleeper (about 11 hours at night most of the time, sometimes 12), and he's so happy. I'm so spoiled, and I love it.

0 comments: