Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm a wildebeest!

Yesterday Sam was playing next to me on the couch while I was feeding Will and excitedly announced, "I'm a wildebeest!" A few days ago it was a dog and cat. Quite a leap.

Last night my neighbor (a NICU nurse) was holding Will, and after a little while asked me if he had reflux. I'd been so focused on his milk/soy issue that I just assumed the things she noticed were because of that. Reflux started to make a lot of sense the more I thought about it. Poor kid. We took him to the doctor this morning and he got a prescription for Zantac. For all the issues his little body is dealing with, he's incredibly happy. Plus he's cute.

We ended up spending a good chunk of our day at Papa's house. We stopped by to say hi and happy birthday to Papa after the doctor visit, but Sam was having so much fun with Jane and Emily that I didn't dare take him away.




He and Jane walked in the creek (luckily I had extra clothes with me). He was completely soaked and extremely happy to be playing with one of his favorite people.

Mike was there too, working on the yard project. It's really coming along, and it's looking fabulous.


0 comments: