Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Love My Boys

I got the mixer out of the cupboard to make dough, and Will crawled in. Very pleased with himself. As soon as Sam heard Will banging around on my glass mixing bowls, he had to join in the fun too.

Yesterday on the news I heard about a 16 month old baby boy who fell in a pond and later died. I was sick to hear about it...that's how old Will is. This morning I found out that the baby's dad is a guy Mike grew up with. I cried as I read the obituary this morning. And my boys got extra kisses today.

3 comments:

Christine said...

A minivan? How fun! I guess you must need it with three kids.

I, too, am sick about the Rich baby. I don't want to even take my eyes off of Claire.

Tawna said...

Oh my gosh...I hadn't heard that story, but I too am familiar with that family. So sad!!! I can't imagine losing a child, for any reason. I was watching a show earlier about a 3 yr old that had an aggressive cancer. I was bawling. I really don't think I could handle something like that!!!

On a lighter note....congrats on the van!! Oh, and the baby girl!!! Girl clothes are so dang cute!!!! Love them! When I wash Kilee's clothes, it looks like a sea of pink. Its fun!! Carters has good deals on clothing pretty often...and I think their girl clothes are cute...just an FYI

Brookie C. said...

Love the minivan! I am so excited for you having a girl!!!! and my boys do the same thing everytime I get my mixer out! how funny!