Thursday, September 11, 2008

Preschool!

Sam started preschool a week ago, and he loves it! It's a lady that lives pretty close to us, and everyone in our neighborhood has gone to her. Her classes fill up about a year in advance, and we got the last spot she had (last October!). The only major disappointment for Sam is that he doesn't get to ride the school bus. He's been looking forward to that all summer, even though I've explained to him many, many times that his preschool doesn't have a school bus. We carpool though.
I just really like this one. Sam goes for a couple of hours in the afternoon twice a week. It's supposed to coincide with Will's naptime, so when Will cooperates, I get two hours of quiet, solitary time to read, clean, blog, nap...whatever I want! I like preschool.

0 comments: