Saturday, June 7, 2008

Will is officially 1!

We had a nice, quiet birthday for Will. A couple of neighbors and Eric & Renee came over for some monkey cake and ice cream. In high school I used to make awesome birthday cakes for my friends (you know who you are!). I think my cake skill has declined (which doesn't say much), but at least you can tell it's some kind of animal. Monkey cake is fitting for Mr. Mischief, who never gives his mommy any peace or rest. He does give me a lot of exercise though. Very interested in touching the monkey, but not so much in eating it. We didn't make him since he hated the last cake experience so much.
Katie, the nicest ever, gave Will some fun animal toys that all the kids LOVED.
Ava probably doesn't see much Thomas the Train at her house.

Eh? You made me a what kind of cake?


Sam climbed into Will's high chair to eat some pringles. Such a goofy kid!

2 comments:

Stuff said...

Wow, I can't believe that Will is 1 already....
Hey, I was reading a blog on X96, Mr Richie T's blog. Are you the Becky who makes wonderful breadsticks?? That is so crazy if you are, that you were mentioned on the radio stations blog... Cool though.

Becky said...

Ha ha, that's totally me. He's Mike's old friend from high school, and we've had him and Booster over a couple of times. Last time I made breadsticks, and apparently he really liked them. That's awesome.