Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Funny Sam

Sam likes to pretend to be other things, and each one has its own voice. His favorites are:

  • a kitty named Meow
  • a pirate
  • a worker with no name
  • Buzz Lightyear

And apparently, according to Christine, the other night he was "just a toy."

In Sam's prayers a few nights ago he was thankful for books to read and toys to play with.

Yesterday after we got home from the hospital Mike wanted to take Sam to the gym, but the kids club is closed for a couple of hours in the afternoon. A little later I told Sam it was time to go and he said, "but the gym is closed." I told him it was open now, and he started yelling, "I must tell Dad the gym is open, I must tell Dad!" and ran to find him.

Today we started a green salt monster, but it takes a couple of days for it to grow. I'll post pics when there's something to see. Sam is pretty excited.

0 comments: