Friday, June 13, 2008

The Latest

Sam really loves to help me in the kitchen. He really loves the mixer (hence the hug), but mostly because it's so fun to turn it on and off. Gotta love banana bread.


Miracle: Will drinking out of a sippy cup. Who knew it would be so hard to get a kid to drink chocolate milk (pediatrician's recommendation)?

The very most favorite thing to do. Ever.


I just really like seeing a kid shove 4 crackers in all at once. Thank goodness for the mega pack from Costco.

1 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable pics! How is Will? I heard he is in the hospital. Poor thing. I just got into Utah yesterday and this evening Grace and Sam came to visit-(I guess sam was looking for kids to play with even though it was 8:30!) Anyway, he told me that "he never sleeps" and I said "how come" he said, "because I don't need to" then I asked, "Oh are you superhuman?" his reply, "nope, I am just a toy" I was laughing so hard, what a cute little man.