Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag

This tag comes from Brooke.
The Rules: Take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping the snot from your child's nose. Then you tag five others.


1. Laundry Room (the only unfinished room in the house. The walls are UGLY. Someday I'll fix them. That little stack of shirts waiting to be ironed looks innocent enough, but I think there are about 36 right there. Or at least 6. Hopefully it will finally be warm enough that I won't have to wash Mike's pants again until October. The previous owners of our house apologized profusely for leaving the folding table in the laundry room. They proudly told us how they begged someone to finally take their ping pong table. Doh!)
2. Favorite Room (mostly because it's partially decorated and usually fairly clean)
3. What the kids are doing right now (Hot Wheels are the best!)
4. Favorite shoes (who doesn't love flip flops? I live in them all summer, but I no longer wear them to church...unless pregnant)
5. Toilet
6. Sink
7. Fridge (You can tell how far up Will can reach)

8. Closet (Yikes)
9. Self portrait (what color is my hair anyway? I always considered myself blonde, but that looks pretty dark. I haven't colored it since Sam was a baby, so that's about as natural as it gets.)
10. Dream Vacation (There is no picture. My dream vacation with kids...I'll get back to you. My dream vacation sans babies...won't happen for many years to come. Someday I'll go on a cruise. And I would love to visit every European country (and try all cuisine). And Hawaii. And go back to China. And I would love to see Japan. Okay, pretty much everywhere. But I don't really love traveling. How weird is that? I think I just haven't done it the right way yet. Like in a hotel. And without a 2 year old. And not 7 weeks pregnant puking everywhere. And not constantly thinking That costs how much? Yeah, I think that's it.)

Now I'm tagging...Brooke (yeah, you have to do it too!), Kimbur, Andrea, Beth, & Christine. And everyone who wants to do it. I'm not leaving any comments on blogs because I'm too lazy, so if you see this, do it!

0 comments: