Monday, June 30, 2008

Still Sick

Now Sam has the cold that Mike and Will have been trying to kick. He took 2 naps today, which means he'll be awake in his bed all night. But as long as he stays...

A couple of days ago I got the itemized statement from Primary Children's, and I'm blown away. They actually charge reasonable prices for their service. It's downright cheap, as far as hospital stays go. 2 cents for tylenol. Can you believe that? I still don't know how much we owe, they're billing the insurance, but it almost makes me happy to pay them because I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off. I can't say the same for my hospital stays. $5 for one ibuprofen? $6 for one percocet? Outrageous. Next time I'm taking my own pain killers. Hmm. Maybe I can have my next baby at Primary Children's.

0 comments: