Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Slacker

I haven't been posting pictures lately because my computer crashed while I was at girls' camp, and I just got it back. I haven't hooked it up yet, and I didn't want to have to transfer all my pictures twice. Yes, I'm that lazy.

Sam just finished up baseball tonight, which is kind of sad. He loved it. He got a certificate and trophy, and of course the neon yellow shirt. He will only wear the shirt while at baseball. He'll only put it on once we're there, and then he insists on taking it off when it's over. It will probably never be worn again. He starts soccer in August. Then we'll have two shirts he'll never wear. I think he'll love it though. Running and kicking happen to be two of his favorite things. Well, jumping is probably his most favorite...do they have track & field events for toddlers?

I've received a couple of these in the mail, a letter explaining the use of their prayer rug, and a paper prayer rug that, if used, will bring many blessings. I don't post this to make fun, nor to endorse their church, so I've left off the name. I'm just confused. They provide a list of things for which you can pray. First column, fourth one up from the bottom.

It just doesn't seem to fit with the others. And I don't think I would ever pray for it.

Man, I could really go for a Taco Bell crunchy taco right now. Good news! We have a new Subway fairly close to our house!

1 comments:

Kimbur said...

Tag you're it! Go to my blog copy and paste to your blog and fill it out!