Sunday, July 27, 2008

2nd trip to Bear Lake

We had to make a second trip to Bear Lake to get our stuff after our little incident with Will (detailed here). We met up with one of Mike's buddies from high school and his cute family. They have twin boys (2-1/2) and a little girl (14 months). They're 18 months apart. That kind of seems like having triplets. We went to Minnetonka cave, where we had to wait for an hour and a half for our tour to start. Will was really good the whole time we were waiting.
2 minutes into the tour he started screaming, so that was it for us. I went back to the cabin with Will, and Mike & Sam caught a ride back with the Brunsons.


Sam and his goofy faces. He absolutely refused to wear the sweatshirt until the tour was half over. I believe it's 40 degrees in there.

Hanging out with his new friends.

The morning we left we saw two deer right next to the cabin.

It was actually a really fun mini-vacation. In true pregnancy style, I threw up in the car on the way home. I threw up twice in the car the previous ride home. I threw up again the last time I was in the car on the way home from BL. Since it was girls' camp I threw up in a non-family car. At least I had a bag. Still gross. I think I'm going to stop going to Bear Lake if I throw up every time we go home. Hmm...maybe my body is trying to tell me something. I need longer vacations.

0 comments: