Monday, April 12, 2010

My Babies in Blue

My father-in-law has some pretty great one-liners. One of my favorites is, "Just because I'm biased doesn't mean I'm wrong." I realized I may be biased because they're my children, but I'm not wrong when I say they are SO CUTE!


Our collection of children has grown substantially since we began five years ago, and I realize that soon we'll have to stop. I've been relishing the sweet baby moments with Molly because she won't be a baby much longer. And there won't be too many siblings to follow, so I have to enjoy it while I have it! She's getting close to walking, and even though we joke that she needs to hurry up and do it, I really just want to keep her a baby forever. She has been the sweetest, greatest, most perfect baby. I wish I could just freeze time until I've had my fill. I wish I could always have that moment where she snuggles into my shoulder to let me know it's time for her nap. Or the huge grin she rewards me with simply for getting her out of her crib. Or the way she nearly shakes her high chair apart because she's so excited for her bottle. And yes, I'm crying.

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

All your kids are so cute! I love that little Molly and she really is a gem. Its so sad that they grow up too fast, I feel like I didn't get to enjoy Corbin as much as I would have liked because he just grew up overnight! We will just both to have one more together so we can enjoy having a baby one more time!