Friday, April 16, 2010

Goofy Children

Sam decided he wanted a bedtime video game, so (while we were in the other room) he got Mike's laptop out of the computer bag, set it up, turned it on, and found some games. He's still in preschool. I think we're in trouble!


Our cousin Ksenia came over the other day, and Will was so funny. He kept saying, "I want you to hold my hand!" They held hands and just walked all over the house together. It was so funny. Especially since Will would just as soon spit on you as look at you. He's such a monkey, but he has his shining moments!

I was vacuuming the other day (okay, I vacuum pretty much every day, but this particular day) I looked down and Molly was sucking on the bottle attached to the baby doll. She was going to town on it, and it was so cute! This outfit is sized 3-6 months but I think it was labeled wrong. Molly might be small, but she's not that small!

1 comments:

jenni kaufusi said...

looks like you guys had a fun easter. I can't believe molly is big. we really need to get your fam and crysta and Nicholas and my fam together now that its warm.