Monday, April 12, 2010

More of Will's Shenanigans

Will just really loves exploring his world. Cause and effect is fascinating. Like, what happens if you dump a box of baking soda on the floor? Nothing. Until Mom finds the mess and sends you to the corner.

Or what about this one? What if you throw Mom's cell phone in a sink full of water? Nothing. Until Mom finds it and sends you to the corner.
Or what about this one? What if you throw the CO detector in the same sink full of water? Still nothing. Why is it so boring? Better throw more stuff in the sink to see if anything exciting will happen! Until you get sent to the naughty corner, of course. And for future reference, magnets and toys just plop in the water and fall to the bottom. The fun part is to see how many you can throw in before Mom catches you!

Let me tell you, being a stay at home Mom is anything but boring! Most days I actually wish that by some miracle I had nothing to do so I could do something I want to do. Ha!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Paul said...

how much of will's day does he spend in the corner?

Stuff said...

Your blog is so funny, I don't envy you at all. I would go crazy with all the stuff Will does. Knock on wood, Jones isn't that facinated in water and undressing and such...
The kids are way too cute though. Good job!