Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Craziness

So the computer crashed. Well, not really I guess, but it didn't work and we sent it in to get fixed. Apparently I got some virus and our computer guy said he could have fixed it over the phone in 60 seconds. That would have been nice to know before it was gone for a week. And I'm almost positive I didn't have all my pictures backed up. I just can't bring myself to check yet.

The honeymoon is slowly coming to an end. Molly is starting to have more awake time now, and she even cries sometimes. She's a month old already, I can hardly believe it! It's gone so fast...way faster than the boys, but probably because I'm so much busier now. She's even starting to lose her new newborn look. She hasn't been weighed for a couple of weeks, but she's probably getting close to 8 lbs. Her cephalohematoma is looking a lot better, but it won't go away completely for a while. Her cheeks are starting to get fat, which can likely be attributed to me shoving a bottle in her mouth more than half the time now. She's so hard to wake up that it's just easier to pump and bottle feed. I usually get up once during the night with her, and we've got it down to about 15 minutes! Everyone deserves a baby like Molly, this month has been surprisingly great!

I'll post new pics of the kiddies when I work up the courage to see how much I lost when the virus hit. Stinking virus.

1 comments:

Jami and Family said...

BEcky that is so crapy about your computer...that happened to us a little over a year ago and we lost everything!! All of the girls newborn pictures...it was awful, but I learned my lesson! Molly is such a champ, I hope that my little guy will be fairly easy like that!