Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Molly Grace


She has Will's crazy hair and Sam's face. I think she's starting to take on her own look now. We're acquiring more pink as we go, but she still gets wrapped up in some blue.

A big kiss from big brother! Will loves Molly!

Getting ready to go home from the hospital.
We were pretty worried about how Will would take this new person in his life, but he liked her right from the start! He loves to give her pats and rub her head.

Sam loves his new sister! He loves holding her and is very gentle with her. What a great big brother!

First bath with Daddy.

I got to meet Molly a lot sooner than I expected! I should still be pregnant for another week and a half! Sam and Will were right on time, so we just thought she would be too. We should have expected a girl to mix things up and keep it interesting.

Sam is sitting next to me reading as many words as he can. He's sounding out tons of words lately. By the time he gets to kindergarten he'll be reading bed time books to me!

5 comments:

Jami and Family said...

She is just beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! Its so great that Will and Sam love her so much! She is so darn cute!!

Us said...

I can definitely see her parents in that face. Little babies are so precious aren't they?

Adam and Tami said...

What a sweet baby girl! Congratulations you guys.

Unknown said...

Becky,
You are amazing. Can't believe you've already got the pictures posted. What a little doll. Isn't pink fun. Congrats and sleep as much as you can when Mike is home.

Christine said...

Becky she is beautiful!