Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Baby

She was sleeping with her hands folded together. It was so cute, but as soon as I focused the camera, she did that with her fingers. She still sleeps a ton, and she's happy when she's awake. And more great news...she's a binky baby! I know this means we'll have to wean her from it...but I'm okay with that. Sam and Will never would take a binky, and it made it kind of hard sometimes. Yay for Molly!
And she's finally outgrown her tiny newborn clothes. Now she fits the regular newborn clothes we had for her initially. Our sweet neighbor came over the other day to bring a gift for her, and she commented that Molly's cheeks are really filling out. She's getting fat rolls on her thighs too, which we love, because when she was born she was so skinny that she had skin rolls. She still sleeps through half of her feedings, but she's able to switch easily from bottle to nursing. I give her a bottle about half the time, and so far it's working out great! And I also have a ton of milk in the freezer. Yes, I produce the stuff like a cow.
Thanks Will.

3 comments:

Max Fam said...

oh my goodness becky - she is the cutest little button baby! and good for you for already being back and at it in the kitchen! Love your new recipes.

Jami and Family said...

She is so cute! I love that she will take a binky, I swear Sophie is easier to calm down because she takes one! Can't believe she is growing up so fast and mine is still in the belly...very depressing!

Tigger said...

Becky, hello from Grandma Tigger: I loved seeing Molly,