Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Fun

Will is still in love with shoes. Even church shoes. And he loves to sit in Sam's car seat.

Sam thought it was hilarious to wear Molly's clothes.

I had a hard day last week, so Mike bought me some flowers and wrote me a sweet note. He's the greatest!

He's been working a ton lately and the busy season hasn't even started yet. I think he's so cute napping with Molly.

Will is no longer allowed to feed himself applesauce. This particular day he had two baths, and I had to vacuum twice because of him. He dumped a bag of granola on the kitchen floor because he wanted the raisins. I guess I should just be grateful that he likes raisins.

2 comments:

Jami and Family said...

Oh the crazy moments of life...Your kids are so sweet and so cute and I love the picture of Mike and Molly sleeping, there is just something so sweet about dads and their little girls!

Christine said...

Mike seems to be sleeping a lot! He bought you flowers? Wow, how sweet-are we talking about the same wet willie giving mike?