Thursday, March 5, 2009

You Know it's Bad When...

Sam asked me today if Will is ever going to go back to church. He hasn't gone much since Molly was born because he's no fun in Sacrament Meeting, and it's naptime anyway. Since Mike and I have been switching off going, we just leave the little ones home and whoever goes takes Sam. Several people have been surprised that we didn't bless Molly last Sunday, but we're not taking her to church until the sick season is over. I think she's picked up a little cold, so we're for sure not risking anything else. We've taken her to the doctor enough already!

1 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I don't blame you for not going out with her! I've had 3 friends in the last month have their newborns catch RSV and have to stay in the hospital for over a week hooked up to machines. It's so sad to see.