Saturday, March 7, 2009

Randomness

My niece came over to play and she decided to share her snack with Will.

Mike did some work in the front yard. He's got so much good help! And the boys love riding in the "tool."

Mike went skiing with Rick (aka Richie T). If you're not his Facebook friend, you're just about the only one. Do you think he really has over 1100 friends? Hilarious guy.

Will is ALWAYS getting into the fridge, and lately they help themselves to the gogurt. At least Sam gets one for Will too!

Enjoying a nice Sunday afternoon nap with his baby girl.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Precious. Rick is hilarious. I also love the clip holder. Girly stuff is so much fun

Tawna said...

At least you can get Rick to acknowledge your existence. Ever since I got married and he broke up with that girl...our friendship has dwindled...not b/c of effort on my part...

It actually makes me feel bad the way things have turned out...Anyway, off my soapbox.