Sunday, March 16, 2008

The things we learn in church

Mom: Hi Sam! What did you learn about today in Sunbeams?
Sam: I learned about birds and bees!
Mom: You learned about the birds and the bees?
Sam: Yeah!

Mom: So...what are you teaching my son at church?
Eric: Why?
Mom: Sam told me you taught him about the birds and the bees today.
Eric: (Once the laughing was controlled) We learned about birds and insects today.


After church we took Chicken Barley Chili and homemade bread over to Mom/Jennifer & Hyrum's house. Jennifer just wanted a thin slice of bread (she's being healthy). She ended up with about half of a thin slice. Sorry Jen, but it was pretty funny!

Our visit ended abruptly because our rugrats turned into pumpkins, but it's always fun to visit.

2 comments:

Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Us said...

I deleted my last comment because I wanted to correct a typo that I made...

Kids really do say the darnedest things! That's funny.