Monday, March 10, 2008

Catching Up

A few days ago before Mike left for work, Sam said to him, "I want you to stay for several years." The next day he wanted Mike to stay, "for a hundred years." He's attached to Mike's hip. Going to work is still hard for Sam to come to grips with.

Sam has discovered Wii boxing. I put Will to bed and went downstairs to see what the boys were up to...

This is Mike teaching Sam where to punch.

This is Sam winning every boxing match (?) he played.

This is Sam showing Mike how to punch and telling him, "Faster, faster, faster!"

Nothing beats the Sunday comics out on the deck. It really wasn't all that warm (to me anyway), but the boys sure enjoyed it!

This is the blow dryer I've had since high school (I think...can't remember exactly when I got it). I've had it way longer than I've been married. In fact, Mike's been telling me since we got married that I need to throw it away and get a new one. Well, that day has come. The comb is missing more than half its teeth, it's all scratched up from years of being put away and taken out of the cupboard, and I haven't been able to use the High setting for about four years because it would overheat and shut itself off. But it still worked great and got my hair dry in a jiffy. Well, a couple of days ago the fan went out and a small fire started inside it on the heat coil. I'm so sad. This is the best hair dryer ever, I'll miss it. This kind is really hard to find too. Sniff.

On a brighter note, my computer is getting fixed, so I should get it back this week!

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hallelujah for your computer being fixed. I love it when kids love their daddy!