Tuesday, November 20, 2007

GNO

Tonight was girls night out. We went to Rib City for dinner, and then a few of us went and got an Italian Gellato. Why we got a frozen treat when it was freezing outside is still undetermined, but it was yummy.

I've been working at the Garden Center this week helping to get the new store ready to open on Friday! It's an awesome new building (check out the WGC blog for pics, link to the right), and everything is looking good. There's an insane amount of work to, but I'll put my 3 hours in tomorrow, so I'm sure everything will be fine. I also need to do as much Thanksgiving cooking as I can. It's a bit of a relief that I don't have a YW activity tomorrow, there so much to do!

I went to bed at 2:00 this morning for several reasons. 1) I had to stay up to finish reading Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale (Austenland). Guilty pleasure. 2) As soon as I was done with my book I heard a terrible cough coming from Sam's room. He was coughing and whimpering in his sleep, and it took 5 minutes to get some cough medicine in him. Poor kid. 3) As soon as I had Sam settled back in bed Will started fussing, probably woken up by Sam's cough attack. I had to feed him, and then settle him back in bed. Mike left before I wanted to get out of bed this morning (7:30), but he told me to stay in bed and sleep as much as I could. Ten minutes later Will was awake and hungry. I got about 5.5 hours of sleep last night, and I've been running around like crazy today. I'm getting tired. It's 9:40 PM right now and Sam is still out with Emily. Not sure what they're doing, but I'm sure he's having a blast.

0 comments: